ÇİZGİ TEKNOLOJİ ELEKTRONİK TASARIM VE ÜRETİM A.Ş.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ÇİZGİ TEKNOLOJİ ELEKTRONİK TASARIM VE ÜRETİM A.Ş. ("Company"), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. As a company, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK"). As a company, we would like to inform and enlighten you about our personal data processing activities in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
a) Data Supervisor and Representative
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law No.6698"), your personal data; can be collected, processed and transferred by ÇİZGİ TEKNOLOJİ ELEKTRONİK TASARIM VE ÜRETİM A.Ş ("Company") within the scope described below. Regarding the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, our Company, as the data controller, informs you as follows in accordance with the Law No. 6698 and enlightens you within the scope specified in the 10th article of the KVKK.
The representative (s) to be appointed by our Data Responsible Company will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry when the legal infrastructure is provided, and will be announced on the official website in accordance with the legislation.
b) Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data and Legal Reasons:
Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or using personal data through fully or partially automatic means or non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system. Any action taken on the data, such as blocking it, is the processing of personal data.
Your Personal Data collected;
- Identity Data
Name, surname, ID No.,date of birth, marital status, copy of identity card, company title, tax number,
- Communication Data
E-mail, mobile phone, work phone, office address, postal address, postal code, facebook address, linkedin address, twitter address
- Financial Data
Bank account information, credit card information
- Special Quality Personal Data
Photo, blood type and religion information on the photocopy of the identity card or driver's license
- Working Data
Company, department, working style, profession, title, signature circulars
- Visual and Audio Data
Photograph, sound recordings, camera recording belonging to the real person
- Website / Application Usage Data
User's on-site activities, user's mouse movements
Your personal data collected is subject to your disclosure of your personal data to us and for the purposes listed below; It can be processed in accordance with the principles specified in Article 4 of the Law No.6698 and the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6:
- To be able to sustain and develop our commercial activities,
- Profiling / segmentation studies to be carried out for increasing service quality, sales and marketing activities,
- Management of the company, execution of the business, implementation of company policies
- Supporting the employer customer within the scope of the Service Contract and contacting the Employer Customer
- Contract creation
- Sending an offer
- Control of the contract, data and rights of the customer and informing the customer at the request of the customer
- Ensuring that the invoice (E-invoice, E-archive, paper invoice) is sent to the taxpayer
- Opening querying obligations
- Opening the registration of the employer customer, creating a user name, updating it, making it inactive
- Management and control of billing and payment process
- Budget management and reporting
- Marketing of the product during the development and management of our current and R&D applications.
- Development of software used within the company by using internal and external resources
- Fulfilling some of the processes and transactions that we are obliged to do within the framework of the legislation.
- To be able to use our right to defend against legal requests
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data processed within the scope of the purposes explained; Institutions or organizations permitted by the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other legislative provisions; our subsidiaries and / or direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; To the domestic / international organizations and other third parties with whom we contractually serve and cooperate to carry out our activities as a ....... Personal data can be transferred limited to the terms and purposes of processing specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data can be collected, processed and transferred within the scope of Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698, within the scope of the personal data processing principles, conditions and purposes specified in Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by our Company and the commercial activities of our Company; It may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, the units and departments of our Company, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means.
In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centers or our website to use the services of the Company, visit our Company or our website, participate in the trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our Company.
Within the scope of the contract, your personal data that you have given verbally, in writing and / or electronically will be processed.
Information on the Protection of Personal Data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside the scope and purposes specified with the Information on Protection of Personal Data, and will be stored during the legal retention period or for the period required by the processing purpose, and will continue to be used by our Company by being anonymized at the end of the period required by the processing purpose.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and unlawful access to your data and to protect your personal data securely.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
In the 20th article of the Constitution, it has been revealed that everyone has the right to be informed about their personal data. Accordingly, in Article 11 of the KVKK, "requesting information" is counted among the rights of the personal data owner. In this context, our company provides the necessary information in case the personal data owner requests information in accordance with Articles 20 of the Constitution and 11th of Law No. 6698.
Personal data owners within the scope of Article 11 of Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
For matters related to the processing of your personal data, you must submit your application to our Company by proving your identity personally by filling out and signing the application form on the company's website. Depending on the nature of the request, our company will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our company.